Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Program

 HOW is my boy this BIG!! Harrison has had a major growth spurt, pants that were having to be rolled up a few weeks ago are now almost too short. Every time I look at him I think to myself, "how is he that big".

Last night was his Preschool Christmas program and it was by far the BEST we had been to, orgaized well, we were in and out in less than an hour and everyone was well behaved. And it will be our LAST preschool Christmas program.... sad day.

 And we always have to take a couple pictures before the Christmas Program.

 My boys along with the scary santa, that has been in the family for years and years, I used to be scared of him when I was little and this is the first year Harrison is not scared of him.


 Harrison always wants to take our picture too. Then right before it was time to go after pitching a FIT this is how we found Harrison. Notice his arms are still crossed from being mad.

 Harrison is in the middle under the second 's' in Jesus.


 Walking out carrying his candle, again notice how BIG he is.
This was a GREAT way to get the kids our of sancuary  and back to thier rooms before the parent mob headed back.
 Then we HAD to go get Ice Cream.... you know its a tradation.
 And look at these cute crafts that came home with us that he has been working on at school.

No comments: