Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Morning

I never take enough pictures at Christmas I always say I am going to do better but it just does not happen. All Harrison really asked for was Thomas stuff surprise surprise so that is what he got. Along with a Big Buzz light year, Woody, and slinky dog from Toy Story that he had been wanting also.


Above is the stocking goodies and below is the tool for the year. John gets Harrison a tool (real tool) for his birthday and Christmas each year so when he gets big enough to help John etc. he will have a set of his own tools.




2 comments:

Carla said...

The tools are a VERY good idea! Doesn't look like we'll end up with any boys, but I'll remember that for a future godchild or someone special!

Ann Kelly Parkhurst said...

I have a friend that thier family gets the girls a piece of china or sliver for every hoilday. and I think they do knives for the boys but john thought tools would be a good idea.