Friday, July 22, 2011

Suprise Party

 Wednesday Harrison and I were looking forward to a play date with some deal friends before the move. But when we turned on to their street we knew they had planned something more. Amber and Stephanie, had planned a surprise going away party for Harrison and I. There were about 15 Mamas there and all their kiddos. It was a great day.

 The surprise was a bit much for Harrison for just a minute.

 But we all had a great day, with yummy food, and great friends.
 Notice Harrison on the top left hand side of the slide.
This is about half of the kids but was the picture I had with the most kids in it :) I had never had anyone give me a surprise party and this was a big surprise. Each sweet lady also wrote me an encouraging letter for the move. We will miss these friendships but we are lucky enough to get to have great friends in lots of places.

No comments: