This recipe is from the recipe blog http://recipeswelove1.blogspot.com/2011/03/slow-cooker-chicken-parmesan.html and I have posted several pictures there.
From from this site orginally http://www.5dollardinners.com/2009/11/slow-cooker-chicken-parmesan.html
I used frozen chicken tenders, rice chex cereal for the bread crumbs to make it Gluten Free, and added aboug 4 cloves of garlic. i also used 2 quarts of my homemade canned sauce instead of store bought, and I threw in a couple handfull of frozen cooked (homemade, gluten free) meat balls to make it last for another meal since I had LOTS of sauce.
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 beaten egg
3 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
Couple shakes of salt and pepper
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 26 oz. can favorite marinara sauce
1/2 pound spaghetti noodles
1. Place olive oil in the base of the slow cooker.
2. In small bowl, whisk the egg. In another small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese (omit if dairy free!), Italian seasonings and salt and pepper.
3. Dip each chicken breast into the egg (I used water), then coat with the bread crumbs mixture. Then place into the bottom of the slow cooker. Top with handful of shredded mozzarella cheese. Pour marinara sauce over the top.
4. Cook in the slow cooker on low for 6-7 hours, or on high for 3-4 hours.
5. Just before dinner, prepare your favorite pasta according to package instructions. I choose whole wheat spaghetti noodles.
7. Serve Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan over Pasta