Monday, March 28, 2011

What's Going On

I know I have not been blogging a lot lately, and I really don't have much of an excuse. I have been spending my normal time working on the recipe blog, http://www.recipeswelove1.blogspot.com/ and I just have not been carrying around my camera. I can blog without Pictures but the pictures remind me to blog about something.

Anyway, Just the same old stuff going on around the Parkhurst House. Harrison LOVES "school", and is really getting into the T ball thing, and is getting ready for a horse show in May. We had said what we would only do one sport at a time but since we use the riding as some therapic activity as well, and it is only 30 mins a week so we are doing Tball and riding right now. If he really gets interested in one sport we will focus on it.

We are looking forward to warmer weather. We have planted a few seeds in the garden but ready to really get going on it. 

No comments: