Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Chores

Harrison is getting old enough now that he can help with the chores. Yes it is easier to do it myself but he enjoys it and more importantly he is learning how to do things around the house. He LOVES to help me cook but there are other things he can do alone, like sort the dirty clothes. He also helps me empty the dishwasher (silverware, and his dishes, which are plastic). He can also go out and feed the rabbits alone now while I watch from the warmth of the house :). He also helps with clean up and making his bed (although  I still do the bed most days, just because I don't like a messy bed).

1 comment:

Carla said...

You're right. That is how they learn! You have to start letting them help at some point and if he is interested in helping, it's all the better!