Thursday, January 6, 2011

Clean out 2011-- Kitchen Part 2 the wash down.

I spend LOTS of time in my kitchen like HOURS a day. And I spent LOTS of time cleaning up the kitchen. We do have a table in the kitchen but the counter you see is all there is. It is a tight fit for someone that cooks as much as I do, but it does not stop me. This is what our kitchen looked like when we moved in the walls and all woodwork were also the same color as the cabinets. Two years ago we did a little refresh on the kitchen (I could not find a picture with the stainless oven in)

This room gets nasty, with all the cooking, crafts, and my laundry is in the kitchen :( so today for the clean out of 2011 I washed all walls, cabinets, lights, baseboards, fan, etc. Now I still need to clean out a few cabinets, then my kitchen will be done for now.



No comments: