Thursday, September 9, 2010

Birthdays


Birthday season has began at our house over the past couple of week Harrison or all of us have had a couple birthdays to get the ball going. This past weekend we celebrated Stephanie birthday above with her hubby. Stephanie is a dear friend of mine and a GREAT babysitter for Harrison. They LOVE EACH OTHER. She is a teacher so she is a busy lady but we tie her down when ever we can. We LOVE her.




Harrison also had a party at a friends house (who's Mom also helped me with Harrison some this summer, I guess if you don't have family locally you just find your own)Next week's is Grammy's, then Mine, then Grandpa's, Then HARRISON'S, then Daddy's.... We have LOTS of fall birthdays around here. And We are starting on goodies for Harrison's party. above are the envelopes for Harrison's invites. I did not have return labels to match so I took some I had that were blue ( and a bit babyish) and just put Thomas sticker on top and mad our own. I was going to post the invites but since it has the date, place, and time of the party I thought not, too much information on the web. But He is finally getting his Thomas Party. He asked for one the last two years but we knew he could not handle other kids playing with his trains. So HOPEFULLY this year he will be able to share :) we will see. I am going to have 3 or 4 train tables set up and another track on the floor, so at least he won't be able to be everywhere at once.

No comments: