Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Harrison and I would like to say HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to John!!!! We have had a great day.
I found this idea and thought it would be a little some fun for us to do for John for Father's Day. John and I got new bikes in the spring so we did not do Mother's Day and Father's Day gifts. We did not want to wait till May and June for the bikes so we just got them early. But if you know me I have to do SOMETHING and if you know John, it makes him made to SPEND money so I thought this would work for both of us. So here is the candy....

and here are the cards we made to put on the candy and we gave them to John all day. I had thought about doing one everyday leading up to Father's day for a week or so but with the week we had last week it just did not happen.


if you can't read them you can click on them to make them bigger.




Alex is Harrison's nickname that john has started calling him. Don't ask me why or where it came from because I have no clue but it makes Harrison SO MAD.


The Candy ended up being fitting since we decided to take Harrison to see Toy Store 3 today. This was his first movie and he did Great we have tried IMAX movies etc before when we have been different places but he would not even go in. Today he did great and had a big time. He LOVES popcorn so he might just do anything to get a bag of popcorn these days.

No comments: