Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Flourless Double Chocolate Peacan Cookies

I made these cookies for Harrison and they are pretty good. He LOVED them. the biggest thing about baking gluten free to me is that NOTHING looks like you think it should like. This recipe is from EVERYDAY FOODS which I seem to find a lot of recipes in here is the link if you want a easier way to print it http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/flourless-double-chocolate-pecan-cookies



3 cups confectioners sugar

3/4 cocoa powder

1/2 teaspoon coarse salt

5 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped (i did not have the bar that I thought I did so I used peanut butter chips instead)

1 1/2 cups chopped pecans or any other nut

4 large egg whites at room temp.


Preheat oven at 325


Mix sugar, cocoa, and salt, then stir in chocolate, and pecans. Add egg whites and stir just till incorporated


drop by 1/4 cupfuls 3 inches about on to cooking sheets lined with parchment paper (this is needed I did not and should have).


bake until the tops are dry and crackled about 25 mins (mine only took about 17 mins)


No comments: