Monday, October 12, 2009

cheap gift idea

I am always stocking up on gifts, because I am a gift giver but my budget is not. So when I find deals I pick them up and save them till I need them. This week Harrison has two friends with birthdays, Which I don't want to spend a fortune on but again I am a gift giver and Harrison has picked up this trait. He takes Prizes to his teachers like once a month and if we fix a gift for someone he thinks of someone else that "needs" one too. Needless to say both Harrison and I have a love language of gifts. Harrison can tell you who gave him everything he owns, so he does appreciate his gifts.

Anyway, back to the little girl gifts. Harrison LOVES doing crafts so this is fun gift for him to work on with me. I picked these cute buckets after Easter at Sam's for like $2 and the craft supplies I pick up when they are on sale. A great source is Hobby Lobby after a holiday, when they are 75% or 90% off. At each Holiday they have pipe cleaners, pom poms, stickers, etc that have Holiday labels and they put them on BIG sale after the fact.

A few stickers, some cheap containers and some cute ribbon, a cute, easy, and budget friendly gift that can occupy for hours.



the school supplies are also supper cheap at the beginning of the school year, and I have been finding some clearanced out at drug store the past couple of weeks.


No comments: